• How many episodes did it take before Castle and Beckett had their 1st kiss?
(#47 WAS THE EPISODE WHERE THEY MADE OUT TO SIDETRACK A LOOKOUT SO BECKETT COULD KNOCK HIM OUT)
• In total, how many novels and novellas has Richard Castle written?
• What was the name of Alexis’ 1st boyfriend?
• What is the name of Ryan’s wife -- bonus: what is their relationship in real life?
• In Castle’s recent novels, using Beckett as his muse, what is her character’s name in the books and the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist as Castle’s alter ego?
(NIKKI HEAT, JAMESON ROOK)
• Castle often had poker games with real-life writers. Who guest starred on the show a few times before passing away, the next episode for which Castle showed his classic sign-off before the end credits -- bonus: what did it say?
(STEPHEN J. CANNELL, COLLEAGUE. MENTOR. FRIEND. WE’LL MISS YOU, PAL.)
• Castle’s Loft is in what part of New York?
• What is the name of Beckett’s mother -- bonus: what was her profession before being murdered ?
• Beckett’s, Ryan’s, Esposito’s lettering on their police vests all show as POLICE. What does it state on the vest they gave Castle back at episode 107?
• What number Precinct do Beckett and her captain, plus the detectives work out of?
• Who did Castle know that got him cleared to follow around Detective Kate Beckett as the basis for the series?
(MAYOR OF NEW YORK ROBERT WHELDON)
• In the episode where a masked vigilante killer created his look based on a superhero – what was the name of that superhero?
• In the special Film Noir episode aired in Season 4, what was the name and profession for Castle’s character imagined back in 1947?
(JOE FLYNN, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR)
• In the Season 4 two parter guest starring Jennifer Beals, her character was revealed to be the muse in Castle’s series of Derrick Storm novels – what was the name for that character in the books?
• In the Comic-Con like episode in Season 5 , what was the name of the Sci-Fi tv show that was the focal point of the fan experience on the spaceship?
• In Season 5, Castle and Beckett’s parents are at his loft for their first dinner all together. Beckett’s dad, Jim, ends up dissing “acting” as Martha’s passion – in turn, what does Martha refer to as “dreadfully dull” for something that Jim loves?
• In the Season 5 two-parter, Castle met his father for the first time – what was his name?
(JACKSON HUNT, PLAYED BY JAMES BROLIN)
Reference: "Castle" Trivia was excerpted from the ABC Media Net Website at http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2013/100th_Trivia.pdf